Monday, April 07, 2008Monday, April 07, 2008


today; i so long very post so i update abit lor.
anyway:

let me start:

i recieved a bad news and sad and Happy and shocked news.
let me start with the bad news: i failed my geography test,english. maybe my lit and scienceee even maths:C BAD NEWS!!!!.
I hope i could pass my lit and sciencee. i need them cause; i need to move up. i cannot dun go for my choice. I like my choice kays. you think i got very low chance is it. StoP All THAt stupID Stuffs SHIYI.> STUDY HARD MEH!
Sad news: my dad is going back to india after coming back for two weeks with effect form tomorrow. so sad. always go overseas. i born that time he also not around. and 3 years was serprated from me. and Now india.. hianz. why always he go overseas. hianz. nevermind. i will BUCk UP mEh! I need TO Score WelL For Him!:D

Happy newS: I dunno whether it is a happy news or not. but then i am like wanting to die. you noe? dADDy is coming back. i AM REALLY happy meh. but then i am scared to tell him all my bad result meh. i really need to ace my result like in term 1. i dunno why but I always score well in term 1 and badly in term 2. But this time i need to break the record meh. then I need to really STUDY LE!

Shocked nEWS: my granduncle celebrating his birthday is like on my birthday. then all the sides of family all invited. so i am actually celebrating my brithday with him with the WHOLE FAMILY Which is more than a 20 members:S. so scary meh..


i guess i am getting mental.. i need to stop using computer and going for my external band. i need to study ler. real hard and serious kay. SHi yi you can make it anyway. Jiayous> you can go fo your double scienceee/combi 2. GOD PLEASE BLESS ME With CLeverness!
Anyway I dun want to study with someone and i hope you noe. cause she kept on like dun want study or want to sleep it affect me. hianz. i HOPe that this shiyi can ACE her result!

at victoria concert: very nervous of cause. scared.. i no place to place. i Was just Directly BEHinD CHeire COWBELL can? i kept on hitting it. and they never move. that was so nice of then. hahaha. anyway i not taking it seriously i hope won;t happen. i heard something.. someone migrating. 2 people somemore..
hianz. i wonder to myself... What wrongs with singapore? even though its small but it is less prone to natural disaster. i dun get it...

littlehannie:D I guess you need some mind refreshing.. i hope you can buck up.i need you to ACE YOUR RESULT. DUn DIsAPoiinted your parent. anyway no study outside anymore. you wou;t study seriously at all. you would play play only. i hope you buck up.