Saturday, February 16, 2008Saturday, February 16, 2008
hello
i kinda of SUPER bored.
waiting for half an hour to be GONE.
and it will be chingay.
I will study ahrder next time liao.
I started to be serious after my geography test.
i studied ler.
but My ANSWERS ARE ALL WRONG.
for its is a 1 qquestion with PARTS.
first question wrong. all WRONG.
i going to FLUNK it meh
hianz.
HOW HOW HOW@
anyway i went to jamie house today to bai nian
then i forgot to exchange oranges:D
i got an angbao leh.
heehee:D
thankz jamie.
i went to watch movie before that.
we EVERY TERM got cousin gathering hor.
heehee.
i watch KUNG FU DUNk.
nice leh.
very touching.
I DID NOT CRY..
haha my cousin did cry.
hehee.
then errr....
the STUPID paper who put the KUNG FU DUNK AS only 0.5 star.
go to hell. for it is nice okay!
byebye
.i feeling somehow -down- instead of -up-