Thursday, January 17, 2008Thursday, January 17, 2008
cooking our own lunch:D
sorry i did not update.
recently my computer was sent for repair.
so now came back from computer hospital ler.
anyway today after school went to cherie(CHERRY) house:D
then we cooked our own LUNCH.
delicious:D
haha.
got side soup with it.
we add hot dog to it.
haha:P
anyway I LOVE CHERIE HOUSE MEH:D
like palace.
its a three storey house.
cool meh.
but somehow it is scary to be the house alone
then jamie scared lor.
she scared of height.
i understand lah cause i scared too.
then cherry so kiasu. left house too early.
reach simei so early.
i did not follow them to simei.
i went home for my bro is sick.
he is really sick.
i am very scared.
i did not see my brother like this before.
"may mightly god our father heal him"
* i am not a christian*
ok that all.
i had fun cooking in cherie house.
SHUXIN CHERIE JAMIE.
I LOVE YOU!
I HAD GREAT FUN!!!
HAHA.