Wednesday, September 12, 2007Wednesday, September 12, 2007
i love you you love me!


heehee...
---------
was doing a SURPRISE!!
heehee..
wait for it bah!
*heehee*

today somebody teache me this
ICUCICU

figure that out and tell me what it means LOL

ok...
got dance!!!
then teachers said that we will get low grade because they never dance..
and we HAVEN'T dancing yet larh..
but nevermind!
DANCE IS NOT INPORTANT AS OUR DAILY SUBJECTS.

then drama..
practice TRAILER..
very messy larh..
but its fun XD

then is ENGLISH.
filzah and jesveena was WARNED.

i was called!!
argh!
*heng* he asked me to close the window only.



ARGH!!! NO! he called me to READ the passage!
why why why why why why why why why why


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



i managed to read..
anyway shuxin said the pledge today!!!!!!!!!!
So proud of her..

*i want to become prefect*

i created this point for me to get 0 inorder to become a GOOD prefect..
i got 2 teachers who are JOCELYN and SHUXIN..
they dectucted my POINTS to -98,,
very bad leh,,

I will work hard to become a GOOD PREFECT!!

I WILL *JIAYOUS*.


SUPPORT ME!!

please see: i am hyper today in school. i kept singing " I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY WITH THE BIG GREAT HUG YOU GIVE AND I LOVE YOU ALWAYS"